To help foreigners living in Korea access services and conveniences that native Korean speakers regularly use.
- Give foreigners the ability to enjoy home delivery food in Korea
- Give foreigners the ability to purchase products from Korean online shopping malls
- Help foreigners enjoy Korean culture and services
- Solve problems for foreigners living in Korea
For people In Korea we can assist with:
- Ordering foods
- Ordering goods from Korean online shopping malls and websites, such as:
- Household items
- Anything else
- Booking tickets for concerts, musicals
- Booking and purchasing tickets for transport, including:
- Express buses
- Making reservations at restaurants, hotels, medical clinics
- Interpreting (only possible for phone calls, SMS or chat programs such as Kakaotalk. For example, talking to bank tellers or landlords
- Translating documents (English to Korean ,Korean to English)
- Finding directions to places customers want to go and sending maps, addresses and phone numbers
- Ordering long term regular delivery services, such as:
- Ordering long term rental services, including:
- Cable TV
- Internet phone
- Organizing rental cars
- Using Quick service
- Finding housekeepers, cleaners, cooks, babysitters
- Organizing removalists for moving house
- Using taxis and chauffeurservices
- Car wash services
- Organizing a mechanic to fix their car
- Travel recommendations in Korea
- Paying bills
- Explaining weather forecasts
- Recommending movies, gifts, restaurants, foods to order
- Uploading used products online secondhand markets and selling products quickly
- Recommending famous restaurant near where you visit for traveling or business
- For learners of Korean, you can ask us how to say words and sentences in Korean and we will send you the answer. This service can be used in many situations such as helping to practice your Korean and dealing with Korean shopkeepers
- Translating documents from Korean to English, and English to Korean
- Organizing photo printing online
- Ordering products from TV home shopping channels
There are a range of online services and online shopping malls based in Korea but most of them do not have English language versions. We will introduce you to the services and malls we have online in Korea facilitate them using them effectively.
You may contact us via email, text messages or phone calls and tell us what you want through our service.
Business hours: Mon. ~ Fri. (8 am~ 11 pm)
Sat. (8 am ~ 5 pm)
Requests outside normal working hours will be handled the next working day. Messages and emails can be sent any time and will be responded to as soon as possible.
Responding to requests within 5 minutes during business hours will be our rule.
Handling time may take longer depending upon the type of request.
Some requests may be refused due to the reasons listed below:
We judge that we are unable to complete the request
Abstract or ill defined request
Requests exceeding outside of our ability
How to use our service
- You may Sign up for membership at wecanhelpinkorea.com(domain will be linked and will bring you here soon) or ask us directly through our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wecanhelpinkorea
- You can Save our cellphone number, 010-4182-7937 on your phone and send us a message. Or add us @jy203040 on Kakaotalk. Or email us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send requests with as much detail to us via phone call, telephone message Kakaotalk, or email.
- We will reply to your message in the same form in which the request was made.
- We will request personal information of customer by sending documents for them to fill in
Customers will get a result summary or report after the request has been completed
We hope you like our affordable and paid concierge service and we will do our utmost to help you in any way we can.